Rotary Endo with Post Core & Rubberdamalogy – Hands-on Training Program(Batch 42) - December 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19 - 2022
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS :
- The Program is designed exclusively for 15 participants to enable personalized attention & interaction for 5 days.
- The lectures are tailored more for clinical practice.
- The Hands-on exercises are practiced in Indirect vision for 100% simulation of clinical scenario.
- Participants will be made to work with Endo Motor, Reduction-Gear Hand Piece, Apex Locators and all the necessary gadgetry for the REAL FEEL.
- The Program features LIVE RCT demonstration on Patient.
- Post Endo Hands-on session includes Post space prep, FRC Post placement & Luting, Core Build-up by the participants.
- Participants will be awarded with Course completion certificate.
Instructions to Participants:
- Participants should bring Handpiece (Airotor & Micromotor Contra-angle).
- Participants can bring extra natural teeth for practice
- Participants are encouraged to carry their White coat for Lab work.
- Participants must mail Jpeg format PP photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.
Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj MDS
Director, Access Root Canal Center
Prof, Saveetha Dental College.
COURSE SCHEDULE :
- Pre-operative Assessment.
- LA modifications, steps prior to access opening.
- Access Opening
- Locating Orifice / Extra-canals.
- Patency, Orifice enhancement using Rotary & Hand.
- WL determination using Apex Locators & RVG.
- Glide Path – Rotary & Manual.
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted Natural teeth)
- Access opening, locating orifices / extra-canals.
- WL, Orifice enhancement, Glide Path.
- Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orificeof participants by Faculty.
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Principles
- Hand & Rotary Instruments.
- Rotary Systems available in the market – An Overview.
- Role of Irrigants& Intra-canal medicaments (Which, When & Why..?)
- Master cone selection &Obturation
DEMO & HANDS ON (Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Cleaning & Shaping
- Basic Rotary System (ProTaper)
- Advanced Rotary System (ProTaper NEXT)
- Master cone selection&Obturation
- Microscopic Assessment of Access Openings & orifice of participants by Faculty.
LIVE Demonstration of RCT on Patient
- Selection of cases for Post & Core management
- Types of Metal & Composite (FRC) posts
- Post space prep, try-in, cementation & core build up
DEMO & HANDS – ON ( Phantom Head & Extracted natural teeth)
- Post space preparation & Post try-in (molar)
- Canal prep, cementation of FRC post
- Core build-up
- Demo of Crown preparation (molar)
- Patient Demo of Elastomeric Impression making
- Trouble Shooting
- Single vs multiple visit Endo
- Perforation – Prevention & Repair.
- Separated Instrument – Management techniques
- Post Endodontic Pain
- Retreatment – Techniques and steps
- Calcified Canals, Ledge, varying canal morphologies etc
- Valedictory & Certificate Presentation by Guest of Honour
RUBBERDAMOLOGY ( Lectures & Hands-on )
- Single tooth isolation – Benefits, Methods & Limitations.
- Multiple tooth isolation – Benefits, Why and How to do it, Preferred type of dam, Dam inversion, Clamp selection, Reverse Clamp technique etc.
- Isolation in sub-gingival caries & Restoring the sub-gingival defect – Deep marginal elevation.
- Isolation of Caries tooth / Mutilated / Badly Broken down / Crown prepared / Partially erupted tooth and clamp selection for the same.
- Isolation for Class II – Simultaneous placement of Matrix Band and Rubber Dam – Re-establishing predictable Contacts & Contours.
- Split Dam Technique.
- How to choose Rubber dam sheets, thickness and consistency for different clinical situations
- Course Fee include Rotary Systems (Manual, Basic and Advanced) Starter kits, Post & Core Starter Kit, Endo & Post Crown Burs, Drills, etc.
- The COURSE FEE for ONLY Rotary Endo and Post-core Module (Day 1, 2, 3, & 4) is Rs 28000/- (Twenty eight thousand only).
- The COURSE FEE for ONLY Rubberdamology (Day 5 only) is Rs 7000 /- (Seven thousand only).
- For any queries Contact Ms Sudha – 97905 39344 / Dr Narasimhan – 98400 93440.
- The Course Package is Rs. 33,000/- (Thirty Three Thousand Only) for both Rotary Endo Post-Core & Rubberdamology (5 Days) inclusive of Kits, Course Training materials and consumables for Endo & Post Endo work, Working Lunch, Refreshments etc for 5 days and can be paid by one of the following means : –
Shenoy Nagar Branch
(Old No: 32, New No:11, East Park Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030)
IFSC Code : HDFC0001587
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 50200009081529
Account Type : Current Account
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCHE
State Bank Of India (01853)
22, Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
IFSC Code : SBIN0001853
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 30048492925
Account Type : Savings
Bank Name: Karnataka Bank Ltd.
Branch : 169 CHENNAI-KILPAUK
NO.47,NEW NO.97,NEW AVADI ROAD
Account Name: ACCESS DENTAL
Account Number: 1692000100018501
IFSC Code: KARB0000169
Cheque / Demand Draft
In favor of “Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj” courier to the following address:
Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center,
N-34 / O-17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 – 26449554
Cell : 98400 93440.
Cash payment can be made in person at the above address.
* Cancellation / Refund Policy : In case of cancellation made for any reason whatsoever, the Registration Advance sum of Rs 10,000 /- (Ten thousand only) will be REFUNDED after deducting 10 % charges for transaction taxes / internal processing.
* In view of the present pandemic situation, refund amount for cancellations will resume from 2021 after deducting 10% charges of processing fee. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises