“Fellowship Certificate in Endodontics” (FCE)
(affiliated & accredited by MAHSA University, Malaysia)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM :
- The advanced “FELLOWSHIP CERTIFICATE IN ENDODONTICS” (FCE) is a CLINICAL BASED Program conducted by ACCESS DENTAL INSTITUTE, INDIA duly affiliated & accredited by MAHSA UNIVERSITY, Malaysia.
- The participants MUST have finished their BDS (Degree / Provisional) from any recognized University before appearing for the MAHSA exam (PART 3).
- Dental Council Registration Number is Mandatory.
- The participants will be allowed to work on patients for Endo & Post Endo under the supervision of our Faculty.
- Participants have to complete their requirement of clinical work within the stipulated period.
- Lecture & Pre-clinical sessions are provided which are mandatory.
- Upon submission of required clinical cases & successful completion of Exam, Participants will be awarded advanced “FELLOWSHIP CERTIFICATE IN ENDODONTICS” (FCE) duly affiliated and accredited from MAHSA UNIVERSITY, Malaysia.
Course Guidelines :
Program Duration : 150 Days (Part-time)
The Program will include PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3.
PART 1 : (INDIA)
To be done at ACCESS DENTAL INSTITUTE (Chennai, TN)
Theory Sessions (Clinically Oriented) : 25 Hours
Pre-Clinical Training : 40 Hours
- Participants should bring Handpiece (Airotor & Micromotor Contra-angle).
- Participants can bring extra natural teeth for practice
- Participants are encouraged to carry their White coat for Lab work.
- All consumables (Burs, K Files, materials etc) will be provided.
PART 2 : (INDIA)
Clinical Session on Patients : 400 Hours
- 20 – 25 ENDO completed cases – Anterior, Pre-molar & Molar teeth.
- Minimum Requirement of 5 Molar Endo completed cases.
- All cases will be done as per standard operative protocols recommended by International Text Books.
- All Endo cases MUST be done under RUBBER DAM only.
- All Cases should be documented as per International Protocols which include photos, X-rays etc.
- All Case / Work Flow Records must be maintained in the form of LOG BOOK which has to be submitted before appearing for Exams.
- Clinical cases can be done at Community centre (unit of Access) / College / Clinic. The Armamentarium & Materials required will be as follows :-
Participants should bring the following :-
- Airotor handpiece
- Micro-motor handpiece (contra-angle)
- Endo motor – ANY REPUTED BRAND
- Apex Locator – ANY REPUTED BRAND
- White Apron
- Refills of Burs, Files (if required)
Centre will provide the following :-
- Patients and Dental chair.
- Micro-motors in-built in Chair.
- Burs (Endo, Restorative starter burs)
- K Files (10, 15 – 2 box each)
- Rotary Starter Kits (5 – 6 Reputed Brands)
- Rubber Dam Kit
- X Rays (pre-op, WL, master cone, post-op)
- Endo materials (Irrigants, GP, Sealer, LA, etc)
- All Consumables (Mask, Gloves, syringes etc)
- Upon successful completion of the above mentioned requisites, the candidate is eligible to appear for the PRACTICAL EXAM (Clinical only) that would be conducted at ANY ONE of our ACCREDITED EXAM CENTRES as below : –
1. COMMUNITY DENTAL CLINIC
(Unit of Access Dental Institute)
Kilpauk, Chennai, TN, INDIA.
2. SAVEETHA DENTAL COLLEGE
Velappanchavady, Chennai, TN, INDIA.
- Practical Exam (Clinical only) will be held in the presence of duly qualified Faculty appointed by MAHSA University.
- Upon successful completion of Practical Exam in INDIA, the candidate is eligible to appear for Part 3.
PART 3 : (MALAYSIA)
- PART 3 will be held at MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- Presentation and discussion of Documented Cases in the presence of Faculty, MAHSA University.
- Certification & Graduation at MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- Participants can register online
- The course fee is Rs. 3,00,000 /- Three lakhs only (Which include Course Fee, Exam Fee, MAHSA University affiliation & Certification Fee ; does NOT include Travel, Visa and Stay in Malaysia)
- Participants have to pay Rs 30,000 /- (Thirty thousand only) as Advance to confirm. The Balance amount can be paid on installments before appearing for PART – 2.
- For any queries Contact Ms Sudha – 97905 39344 / Dr Narasimhan – 98400 93440.
- The Course Fee can be paid by any one of the following means : –
Shenoy Nagar Branch
(Old No: 32, New No:11, East Park Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030)
IFSC Code : HDFC0001587
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 50200009081529
Account Type : Current Account
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCHEHDFC Bank
State Bank Of India (01853)
22, Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
IFSC Code : SBIN0001853
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 30048492925
Cheque / Demand Draft
In favor of “Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj”
courier to the following address:
Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center,
N-34 / O-17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 – 26449554
Cell : 98400 93440
Cash payment can be made in person at the above address.
* Cancellation / Refund Policy : In case of cancellation made for any reason whatsoever, the Registration Advance sum of Rs 30,000 /- (Thirty thousand only) will be REFUNDED after deducting 10 % charges for transaction taxes / internal processing.
* In view of the present pandemic situation, refund amount for cancellations will resume from 2021 after deducting 10% charges of processing fee. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
What We Do
044-49592349 (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises