“Fellowship Certificate in Endodontics” (FCE)
(affiliated & accredited by MAHSA University, Malaysia)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM :
Gymnasium françois 1er – (seine-maritime) primobolan steroid sale of bodybuilding products in tunisia, musculatio doping products waterloo catholic teachers.
- The advanced “FELLOWSHIP CERTIFICATE IN ENDODONTICS” (FCE) is a CLINICAL BASED Program conducted by ACCESS DENTAL INSTITUTE, INDIA duly affiliated & accredited by MAHSA UNIVERSITY, Malaysia.
- The participants MUST have finished their BDS (Degree / Provisional) from any recognized University before appearing for the MAHSA exam (PART 3).
- Dental Council of India Registration Number is Mandatory.
- Only Indian Nationals are ELIGIBLE for this program.
- The participants will be allowed to work on patients for Endo & Post Endo under the supervision of our Faculty.
- Participants have to complete their requirement of clinical work within the stipulated period.
- Lecture & Pre-clinical sessions are provided which are mandatory.
- Upon submission of required clinical cases & successful completion of Exam, Participants will be awarded advanced “FELLOWSHIP CERTIFICATE IN ENDODONTICS” (FCE) duly affiliated and accredited from MAHSA UNIVERSITY, Malaysia.
Course Guidelines :
Program Duration : 150 Days (Part-time)
The Program will include PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3.
PART 1 : (INDIA)
To be done at ACCESS DENTAL INSTITUTE (Chennai, TN)
Theory Sessions (Clinically Oriented) : 25 Hours
Pre-Clinical Training : 40 Hours
- Participants should bring Handpiece (Airotor & Micromotor Contra-angle).
- Participants can bring extra natural teeth for practice
- Participants are encouraged to carry their White coat for Lab work.
- All consumables (Burs, K Files, materials etc) will be provided.
PART 2 : (INDIA)
Clinical Session on Patients : 400 Hours
- 20 – 25 ENDO completed cases – Anterior, Pre-molar & Molar teeth.
- Minimum Requirement of 5 Molar Endo completed cases.
- All cases will be done as per standard operative protocols recommended by International Text Books.
- All Endo cases MUST be done under RUBBER DAM only.
- All Cases should be documented as per International Protocols which include photos, X-rays etc.
- All Case / Work Flow Records must be maintained in the form of LOG BOOK which has to be submitted before appearing for Exams.
- Clinical cases can be done at Community centre (unit of Access) / College / Clinic. The Armamentarium & Materials required will be as follows :-
Participants should bring the following :-
- Airotor handpiece
- Micro-motor handpiece (contra-angle)
- Endo motor – ANY REPUTED BRAND/ can be purchased/Hired after joining
- Apex Locator – ANY REPUTED BRAND/ can be purchased/Hired after joining
- White Apron
- Refills of Burs, Files (if required)
Centre will provide the following :-
- Patients and Dental chair.
- Micro-motors in-built in Chair.
- Burs (Endo, Restorative starter burs)
- K Files (10, 15 – 2 box each)
- Rotary Starter Kits (5 – 6 Reputed Brands)
- Rubber Dam Kit
- X Rays (pre-op, WL, master cone, post-op)
- Endo materials (Irrigants, GP, Sealer, LA, etc)
- All Consumables (Mask, Gloves, syringes etc)
- Upon successful completion of the above mentioned requisites, the candidate is eligible to appear for the EXAM/EVALUATION (Clinical only) that would be conducted at our ACCREDITED EXAM CENTRE as below : –
COMMUNITY DENTAL CLINIC
(Unit of Access Dental Institute)
Kilpauk, Chennai, TN, INDIA.
- Upon successful completion of EVALUATION in INDIA, the candidate is eligible to appear for Part 3.
PART 3 : (MALAYSIA)
- PART 3 will be held at MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- Presentation and discussion of Documented Cases in the presence of Faculty, MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- Certification & Graduation at MAHSA University, Malaysia.
- Participants can register online
- The course fee is Rs. 3,30,000 /- Three lakhs and Thirty Thousand only (Which include Course Fee, Exam Fee, MAHSA University affiliation & Certification Fee ; does NOT include Travel, Visa and Stay in Malaysia)
- Participants have to pay Rs 30,000 /- (Thirty thousand only) as Advance to confirm. The Balance amount can be paid as two equal installments – First on your joining date and second payment during commencement of the second month.
- For any queries Contact Ms Sudha – 97905 39344 / Dr Narasimhan – 98400 93440.
- The Course Fee can be paid by any one of the following means : –
Shenoy Nagar Branch
(Old No: 32, New No:11, East Park Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030)
IFSC Code : HDFC0001587
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 50200009081529
Account Type : Current Account
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCHEHDFC Bank
State Bank Of India (01853)
22, Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
IFSC Code : SBIN0001853
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 30048492925
Cheque / Demand Draft
In favor of “Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj”
courier to the following address:
Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center,
N-34 / O-17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 – 26449554
Cell : 98400 93440
Cash payment can be made in person at the above address.
* Cancellation / Refund Policy : In case of cancellation made for any reason whatsoever, the Registration Advance sum of Rs 30,000 /- (Thirty thousand only) will be REFUNDED after deducting 10 % charges for transaction taxes / internal processing.
* In view of the present pandemic situation, refund amount for cancellations will resume from 2021 after deducting 10% charges of processing fee. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
What We Do
044-49592349 (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises