Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj, MDS
A passionate & prolific clinician, Prof. Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj is the Founder – Director of Access® Dental Institute – Root Canal Center (Estd 2001), a specialty Dental Clinic cum Advanced & Microscope Enhanced Root Canal Training center, Kilpauk, Chennai. He is into clinical practice for the last 17 years and has presently carved a niche for himself in the field of Microscopic Endodontics globally. Being the First person in India to install and use the Carl Zeiss Extaro 300 microscope in his practice, his field of interest include complex re-treatment, instrument retrieval, tracing missed canals etc. Presently designated as Professor Dept. of Conservative Dentistry at Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, he graduated his BDS from the prestigious Govt. Dental College, Chennai and completed his Masters in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from Meenakshi Ammal Dental College, Chennai. He was a Gold Medalist and was conferred the Best Outgoing Post- graduate student award (2004), by the Federation of Operative Dentistry of India (FODI) & Indian Endodontic Society (IES). Academically, he is an eminent speaker with over 250+ Invited Guest Lecture deliberations Nationally and Internationally and authored about 15 Scientific Papers in various State and National Conferences. He has won 6 Original Scientific Best Paper Awards at various forums and has authored about 14 Indexed Publications to his credit. Further, he is the Managing Trustee of Community Dental Clinic – Charitable Trust that is run primarily for the underprivileged with simultaneous clinical training to dentists.
Certificates and Recognitions
Name: Prof. Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj MDS
Date of Birth: 11th April 1976
Founder – Director, Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center, Center for Advanced & Micro-Endo Training, 34 / 17, Temple st, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.
Managing Trustee, Community Dental Clinic – Charitable Trust, Kilpauk, Chennai
Professor, Conservative & Endo Saveetha Dental College, Chennai.
Correspondence: New No 34 / Old No 17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Mobile: 98400 93440
DCI Regn No: 3951
- 1993 to 1998.
- Madras Dental College & Hospital
- T.N. Dr. MGR Medical University
- 2001 to 2004
- Meenakshi Ammal Dental College & Hospital
- T.N. Dr. MGR Medical University
- Best Outgoing Post-graduate student
- Life member, Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
- Life member, Indian Dental Association.
- Fellow, Bangladesh Academy of Dentistry International (BADI).
- International Research Faculty & Key Opinion Leader (KOL), Dentsply Sirona, Maillefer, Swiss.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL), VDW, Germany.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL), GC, Japan.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL), Carl Zeiss, Germany.
- Train the Trainer (TTT) for Wave One Gold by Sergio Kuttler.
- Train the Trainer (TTT) for One Dentsply Sirona (all Dentsply Sirona Range) by Filippo Santarcangelo.
- Train the Trainer (TTT) for ProTaper Gold by Clifford Ruddle.
AWARDS OF MERIT:
- Best National Outgoing Post-graduate student award GOLD MEDAL – 2004 – given by the Federation of Operative Dentistry of India (FODI) & Indian Endodontic Society (IES).
- Ist place in college for Part I MDS exam held in March 2002 conducted by T.N. MGR Medical University.
- Ist place in college for Part II MDS exam held in March 2004 conducted by T.N. MGR Medical University.
BEST ORIGINAL SCIENTIFIC PAPER AWARDS AT CONFERENCES: 6 (SIX)
INVITED GUEST LECTURES: 250 +
ORIGINAL SCIENTIC STUDIES AUTHORED & PRESENTED: 15 (FIFTEEN)
INDEXED PUBLICATIONS: 14 (FOURTEEN)
Dental Council of India PANEL INSPECTOR:
- Inspector on behalf of T.N.Dr. MGR Medical University to Saveetha Dental College, March 2008.
- Inspector on behalf of DCI to IDST Dental College, Ghaziabad, Seprember 2018.
EXAMINERSHIP: UG & PG – BDS & MDS
What We Do
044-49592349 (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises