Aesthetic Melange – The Art of Covering Up…!!(Batch 10) - July 28, 29 & 30 - 2022
Dr Arun suraj MDS,
Fellow – Digital Smile Design
Associate Fellowship in Laser Dentistry.
Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj MDS
Director, Access Root Canal Center
Prof, Saveetha Dental College.
- The Program is designed exclusively for 10 participants to enable personalized attention & interaction for 3 days.
- The lectures are tailored more for clinical practice.
- The module covers Porcelain Veneers, Composite Layering, Rubberdamology with Hands-on exercises on Tooth preparation, Bonding Protocols, Composite Layering, Finishing & Polishing, Laminate cementation.
- Participants will be awarded with Course completion certificate.
Instructions to Participants:
- Participants should bring Handpiece (Airotor & Micromotor Contra-angle).
- Participants are encouraged to carry their White coat for Lab work.
- Participants must mail Jpeg format PP photo to email@example.com
- PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.
Day 1: PORCELAIN VENEERS
Introduction to smile design
- Planning and execution for a smile make over.
- The reality of strength of restoration.
- Armamentarium for porcelain veneer preparation.
- The indications and contraindications for porcelain veneers.
- Preparation techniques for diastema closures with porcelain veneers.
- Preparation techniques for class 3 & class 4 defects with porcelain veneers.
- Preparation techniques for malaligned teeth.
- APT & APR
- Fabricating the silicon putty index for preparation guides and temporization.
- Shade selection and lab communication.
Watch a complete full HD pre recorded video of veneer preparation on a patient.
DEMO and HAND on of porcelain veneer preparation and temporization.
Tooth preparation techniques for a posterior overlay
-An insight by Dr.Narasimhan Bharadwaj
DAY 2 : ANTERIOR COMPOSITES
- The “Bond” in adhesive dentistry.
- Know your composites.
- Armamentarium for composite restorations.
- Step by step protocols for Internal bleaching.
- Bleach and bond.
- Shade selection for composites.
- Bevelling techniques.
- Various techniques in fabricating the palatal shelf.
- Masking the grey outline in class 3 and class 4 composites.
- Polychromatic layering technique.
- Creating textures, mamellons and incisal translucency for a life like restoration.
- Space closures with direct composites.
- Deep caries management at the anterior zone.
- Finishing and polishing protocols for a glossy restoration.
DEMO and HANDS ON for step by step layering of composites and polishing protocols.
DAY 3: BONDING/ISOLATION/PHOTOGRAPHY
- Basic dental photography
- Isolation key for successful adhesion
- Use of winged and wingless clamps
- Clamp selection for an anterior single tooth isolation
- Tie floss techniques
- Anterior sectional isolation with and without clamps
- Dam inversion technique.
- Anterior split dam technique.
- Use of brinkers in isolations.
- Anterior isolation for veneer bonding.
- Anterior isolation for class 5 defects.
Step by step bonding protocols for porcelain veneers
Watch a full HD video of Veneer bonding on patient.
- Bonding protocols for an overlay
- Predictable bonding protocols for zirconia crowns.
The COURSE FEE is 28,000/- (Twenty Eight Thousand Only) for 3 days.
For any queries Contact Dr Hawwa – 9176621536.
Course Fee can be paid by any one of the following means : –
Shenoy Nagar Branch
(Old No: 32, New No:11, East Park Road, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030)
IFSC Code : HDFC0001587
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 50200009081529
Account Type : Current Account
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCHE
State Bank Of India (01853)
22, Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
IFSC Code : SBIN0001853
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 30048492925
Account Type : Savings
Cheque / Demand Draft
In favor of “Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj” courier to the following address:
Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center,
N-34 / O-17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 – 49592349
Cell : 98400 93440.
Cash payment can be made in person at the above address.
* Cancellation / Refund Policy : In case of cancellation made for any reason whatsoever, the Registration Advance sum of Rs 10,000 /- (Ten thousand only) will be REFUNDED after deducting 10 % charges for transaction taxes / internal processing.aeczane.com/keto-guru/
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises