Rotary Endo, Post Endo & Restorative – Clinical Module on patients
Eligibility & Highlights:
- The Clinical module is designed exclusively for 6 participants to enable personalized attention & training.
- The participants MUST have finished their BDS (Degree / Provisional) from any recognized University (Interns will NOT be permitted).
- Dental Council Registration Number is Mandatory.
- The participants will be allowed to work on patients for Endo, Post Endo (Post-Core-Crown), Crown and Bridge & Restorative work under the supervision of our Faculty.
- Participants have to complete their quota of clinical work within the stipulated period.
- Lecture & Pre-clinical sessions are provided which are mandatory.
- Our popular 4 days Rotary Endo & Post Endo Certified Hands-on course will be a PART of the curriculum.
- Participants will be awarded Course completion certificate affiliated from recognized International Centers upon completion of Clinical cases & successfully passing the PRACTICAL EXAM.
Course Guidelines :
I. Course Duration : 3 months – Monday to Saturday (9.30 am to 3.30 pm)
II. Clinical Cases QUOTA : ENDO, POST ENDO & RESTORATIVE
- 25 to 30 completed cases with Post Endo (CROWN) using 5 Rotary systems (provided by Institute)
- All Endo cases MUST be done under RUBBER DAM only.
- All posterior RCT cases should be followed by CROWN.
- Full Metal, PFM & All Ceramic crowns will be done (based on clinical criteria)
- Post & Core shall be done for the required cases.
- Restorative cases should be done using Tooth colored materials.
III. Armamentarium & Materials :
Participants should bring the following :-
- Airotor handpiece
- Micro-motor handpiece (contra-angle)
- Endo motor – ANY REPUTED BRAND
- Apex Locator – ANY REPUTED BRAND
- White Apron
- Refills of Burs, Files (if required)
Institute will provide the following :-
- Micro-motors in-built in Chair.
- Burs (Endo, Restorative starter burs)
- K Files (10, 15, 20 – 2 box each, 1 box assorted)
- Rotary Starter Kits (5 – 6 Reputed Rotary Systems)
- Rubber Dam Kit.
- Rubber Dam Clamp (Hu-Friedy / Hygienic Brand)
- X Rays (pre-op, WL, master cone, post-op)
- Endo materials (Irrigants, GP, Sealer, LA, etc)
- Restorative materials (Etchant, Bonding agents, composites, GIC etc)
- Post Endo materials ( Impression trays, impression materials, luting cements etc)
- All Consumables ( Mask, Gloves, syringes etc)
* Endo Motor and/or Apex Locator can also be availed from the institute for 3 months on rental basis.
IV. Completion & Exams :
- Clinical work has to be completed in the stipulated time
- Extension / leave / Swapping of modules etc. will be granted on the basis of availability & discretion.
- The minimum quota of ENDO, POST-ENDO & RESTORATIVE cases haveto be fulfilled & submitted to appear for Practical Exams.
- Course Completion Certificate will be awarded after clearing the Practical Exam.
- Participants can register online
- The course fee is Rs. 2,30,000 /- Two lakhs and Thirty Thousand only (Which include the Rotary Endo and Post Core 4 Days Module)
- Participants have to pay Rs 20,000 /- (Twenty thousand only) as Advance to confirm. The Balance amount can be paid on equal installments at the start of each month.
- For any queries Contact Ms Sudha – 97905 39344 / Dr Narasimhan – 98400 93440.
- The Course Fee can be paid by any one of the following means : –
Shenoy Nagar Branch
(No 5, 1st Cross Street, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai 600030)
IFSC Code : HDFC0001587
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 50200009081529
Account Type : Current Account
Swift Code: HDFCINBB
State Bank Of India (01853)
22, Taylors Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010.
IFSC Code : SBIN0001853
Account Name : Dr Narasimhan Bharadwaj
Account No : 30048492925
Cheque / Demand Draft
In favor of “Dr. Narasimhan Bharadwaj”
courier to the following address:
Access Dental Institute – Root Canal Center,
N-34 / O-17, Temple Street, New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk,Chennai 600 010.
Phone : 044 – 26449554
Cell : 98400 93440
Cash payment can be made in person at the above address.
What We Do
044-49592349 (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises