ORAL Hygiene Tips
- Brush your teeth twice a day; Change your brush every 3 months once .
- Rinse your mouth after every meal / drink…including coffee, tea etc…
- Bad breath can be caused by local deposits and irregular food habit. Visit a dentist to clarify, don’t self medicate.
- Bleeding Gums are an indication of weakness in bone support ; Contact your dentist immediately, DON’T DELAY.
- However good you brush and maintain your teeth…professional ultrasonic cleaning at the dental office is mandatory at least once a year.
- Regular Dental Check-up must be done every 6 months to identify, treat and prevent many problems at the initial stage.
What We Do
044-49592349 (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
The course was very useful ; The lectures were clear & precise with clinical relevance. Could be better if break timing is increased…
- Dr Gowthami (Chennai)
Got a very clear idea of RCT procedure ; Excellent overall experience. LIVE RCT on patient was very clear with clear demo
- Dr Thara (Chennai)
The course experience was great and feeling updated. Was able to adapt to Indirect Vision Exercises